As Principal, I am proud to welcome you to the Bishopstown Community School Website. Choosing a school for your son or daughter is not an easy task but I am sure as you explore the pages of this website you will receive a clear insight into the culture and ethos of Bishopstown Community School
Here in Bishopstown Community School we see ourselves as a school community, committed to excellence and achievement. We encourage our students to participate in all the activities the school offers knowing this will enrich their education and allow them to become successful students and successful adults
We believe this is why people hold Bishopstown Community School in such high regard. We are proud but never complacent.
'' At Bishopstown Community School each individual is respected and valued for their unique qualities and abilities''
Aims of the School
Our vision at Bishopstown Community School is to provide an outstanding education for our students so that they fulfil their potential and make a valued contribution to society
In order to achieve this vision we aim:
- To promote a culture of achievement
- To develop a sense of belonging and a sense of purpose
- To provide a caring, well-ordered, safe and stimulating environment
- To develop the individual on the basis of mutual respect and equal opportunity
- To develop a partnership with parents and guardians
- To maintain and extend the school's excellent reputation in the local and wider community
- To encourage participation and excellence in every aspect of life